Cook Like a Local in Rome
What’s better than staying in a hotel in the heart of Rome? Renting an apartment where you can live, and cook, like a local.
Here’s What’s Included in Your FREE Guide:
- Bucatini all’Amatriciana Recipe – a rich and flavourful pasta dish made with fresh Roma tomatoes, guanciale, and plenty of grated Pecorino cheese.
- Kitchen Essentials Checklist – so you can make sure your holiday rental is stocked with the basic tools you’ll need before you start cooking.
- Regional Ingredients – an overview of regional ingredients featured in the recipe so you can hand-pick the best.
- Where to Shop – so you can buy top-quality ingredients where the locals shop, with recommendations for five popular neighborhoods.
- How to Eat Long Pasta – tips for eating bucatini, spaghetti, and linguine so you can eat long pasta like an Italian.
- BONUS: $45 off your first Airbnb stay!
For a fully immersive experience, why not explore Roman cuisine beyond what the local restaurants are serving and try your hand at making a traditional pasta dish yourself.
Our new guide, COOK LIKE A LOCAL IN ROME, is an info-packed PDF that shows you exactly how to immerse yourself in Roman life by cooking one of the city’s iconic pasta dishes in the comfort of your apartment rental.
Because you don’t get to know a city just by touring its famous landmarks.
You get to know it by exploring and enjoying all the little details of daily life. By surrounding yourself with the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of a different place and lifestyle.