Authentic Italian Living Begins with Bucatini!
You don’t need to be a full-blooded Italian to immerse yourself in Rome’s rich culture.
With our FREE downloadable guide, COOK LIKE A LOCAL IN ROME, you can whip up a flavor-burst pasta dish in your gorgeous vacation rental kitchen.
Visiting the Eternal City is so much more than the Sistine Chapel, the Pantheon, and the Jewish Ghetto’s exquisite warren of streets. It’s a gastronomic adventure where you get to indulge in the classic Italian pastimes: cooking and eating.
Using the freshest local ingredients and our super-easy techniques, you’ll recreate a gastronomic masterpiece in only a matter of minutes! Our Bucatini all’Amatriciana recipe will take you into the heart of Rome to buy the produce, mingle with the locals, and practice your Italian!
Your FREE Guide Includes:
• Bucatini all’Amatriciana Recipe: a rich Italian pasta dish, loaded with vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, peppery-green olive oil, pan-fried guanciale, and shavings of the sharpest Pecorino.
• Kitchen Essentials Checklist: ensure your gorgeous holiday rental is stocked with all the basic tools before you start whipping up this flavorful Italian creation.
• Regional Ingredients: an informative overview of the recipe’s regional ingredients. Wise up on the best produce to buy, then cook up a storm in your borrowed kitchen!
• Where to Shop: We reveal cream of the crop food stores where all the locals shop, with recommendations for five vibrant Roman neighborhoods.
• How to Eat Long Pasta: tantalizing tips for slurping up bucatini, spaghetti, and linguine after you’ve raveled it around your fork! Eating long pasta is never glamorous, but we can take the edge off!
• BONUS: An amazing saving of $45.00 off your first Airbnb stay! Bed down with a charismatic Italian family, or rent a palatial apartment all to yourself.
Ready to get outside your comfort zone and create memories to last? Your piping hot bowl of Bucatini all’Amatriciana is just waiting to be made.
Hit the download button and grab your FREE guide now.